Have you seen The ‘Ultimate Tool Box’?
Created from vintage vehicles, the ultimate tool box is great for either the garage or trade shows, and can include such essential equipment as comfy chairs and televisions…
View the Tool Box gallery below to see construction, to the final unveiling at the ’07 SEMA show in Vegas-baby! CLICK HERE to see the original concept drawing.
Getting the Tool Box on the road for an upcoming car show is quite a production in itself!
The Ultimate Tool Box drew many amazed comments at the 2007 SEMA show in Las Vegas and acquired some impressive autographs from various celebrities and big names in the auto industry including:
- Tom Meentz ~ Maximum Destruction (monster trucks)
- George Barris ~ Custom Cars (The Batmobile)
- Thomas DuPont ~ DuPont Publishing Inc.
- Bill Goldberg ~ Wrestler
- Cherie Westrich ~ Overhaulin
- Dennis Anderson ~ Gravedigger (monster trucks)
- Ryan Anderson ~ Gravedigger (monster trucks)
- Vinnie DiMartino ~ V-Force (Formally from Orange County Choppers)
- Cody Connelly ~ V-Force (Formally from Orange County Choppers)
- Natalie Green ~ Model
- Al Dimora ~ DiMora Motorcar
- Gene Winfield ~ Custom Cars
- Arlen Ness ~ Custom Motorcycles
- Dave Periet ~ Formula 1 Race Car Driver
- Rich Evans ~ Rich Evans Designs
- Butch Patrick ~ Eddie Munster
- Rod Saboury ~ Retired Pro Street Racer
- Mark Gerisch ~ Genaddi Design Group
- Larry Wood ~ Chief Designer (Hot Wheels)
- “E” DUB ~ DUB Wheels
- West Coast Customs
- JKR Customs
- Richie Weinstein Mattel Design
- Mitch Lansine ~ Overhaulin
- And recently here at home was signed by Nova Scotia’s own Trailer Park Boys!